Friday, August 15, 2008

Ok...I got some 'splainin' to do...

Alright, it's been a couple days...let me tell you why: First, I had a lot of work to catch up on due to my busy weekend and my upcoming even busier week. Second, lost my internet access for a day and a half. Third, I was not feelin' so hot on Tuesday into Wednesday. Finally, I went to see Star Wars today and I had to teach right after.

Now, what did I get done? I was able to get a third of the loose pencils done on the Blood Rider comic, Kuster and I worked on the new Free Lunch Comics website, I started up a Facebook profile, I finished shading and scanning a piece by Katz, I set up a store on Cafepress for the studio (check it out, I'll put a link off to the right) and finally got this Bee postcard delivered to me. (Plus saw the Star Wars movie).

Saturday I will be back at this and work as usual, so I'll see ya then. BTW I'll be starting up a blog for Norman soon.