Friday, September 12, 2008

Now that things are in full swing...

It's tough getting used to the new schedule of studio hours, teaching hours, road hours and office hours. BUT, I still feel like I'm producing, so here's what I'm up to:













Wolf logo is DONE. It was fun and the client is very happy, that means we're happy too! Steven and I enjoyed that one.














Speaking of working together, Steven, Norman, and myself worked on a couple of jobs this week. A lot of fun, tough deadline, and I'll let you know more after the next couple of days. It's rare for all three of us to be able to work on one gig.













And finally, the blood soaked month of September continues. Blood Rider = Bad Fun. I'm starting to look at western type graphic novels for inspiration. My fav... Trio Grande: Adios Palomita from Heavy Metal. More to follow...I'll see ya soon!