Friday, September 5, 2008

School is in...




















Today was all about school. I started out the day doing some loose pencils for the Blood Rider. Page 12 to be exact. After that I went to Central School in Simsbury, CT to help out Dan, a contest winner for a design he did for the school. After that visit, I was able to ink what we had worked on (the wolf pic) and Mr Kuster, used his graphic design skill to tweak it. Later, I checked the mail to find an invitation to a local High School's "Thank you breakfast". It was for mentoring/intern scenario from last school year. When you have a studio called Free Lunch, you gotta go. Finally, I started up a "Drawn to Read" project with the kids at the Y. We read quietly for 30 minutes and draw something we read about. (I read the Star Wars: Force Unleashed novel. :^D giggle )