Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BIGGER a reader's review of WORKING STIFF

Here's some feedback from a guy who bought some BIGGER books at the East Windsor show...


Hey man just finished reading (the) Bigger comics. Really great. I found that the story was interesting and engaging. I need to pick up the rest soon. Really addicting book, man. Good job. Just wondering how many there are and where I can pick up the rest. I have the graphic novel and the origins comic. Really liked it and the development of the character is really well. It reminds me of Love Hina by Ken Akamatsu. You should look to that for inspiration whenever you need it. Thanks, man and hope everything is going well.
Greg


Hey, Greg! Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you liked it. If you got the original print comic (or the trade, BIGGER: BIG BLOW UP) then the next step would be the "Tempting Ms Teri" tradepaperback. "Working Stiff" comes next and then the newest series I started was "The Start Of Something Big" (BIGGER # 9). I've heard the comparison to Love Hina before, still didn't see it yet though. All of these are available at freelunchcomics.com with the exception of BIG BLOW UP which has sold out. I'm in the process of getting more.

Matt