Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tick, tock, tick...NYCC approaches...

Alright, per Joe's request, here are the other two cards featuring two of the many women in Conan's life. (Plus two of his kids)

So what's new? Well, I have to go in early today...nothing personal, but I don't wanna go. Too much to do. Yesterday I was able to complete and scan the cover and page 1 for Stupor Powers. Yay!



Alright, so I've been a member of the Comic Book Artists Guild for a bunch of years now. Last year at the Indy after party (a CAG event) I was honored by receiving the award for Production Excellence. It was pretty cool. THIS YEAR, I've been lucky enough to nominated for two awards! One for penciling and the other for cartooning. This is a great honor just to be nominated by my peers. If you want to go to the awards this year, it'll be at the NYCC! I don't know where in the Javits it will be, but it will be at 7 pm on Friday.










Some of my CAG buddies.