Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Willie in our world!

My Willie costume got some good press! Check the Septagon Studios site.

I have to be honest, I have never cosplayed before. I've teased at it, but never like this. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous Friday before putting it on. After receiving such a positive reaction to it, all that fear disappeared!
I want to thank my partner on this, my mom. This was an awesome and secret collaboration. I get to work with a lot of creative people on a regular basis but never at this level. It went from my asking her if it could be done in the beginning of January to me wearing the parts that 1st week in February. My mom usually comes by every Tuesday to help out with Ava, but in January, when it was nap time, the sketching and pattern making would start.
If you see other photos or articles regarding Willie, let me know and I'll post them here.

He will be back.