Monday, December 21, 2009

The Doctor is IN






Greetings all! Here we are at the week of Christmas holiday...I've been giving thought as to what my year end/big blog entry will be.


This time of year brings a lot of craziness... My last day at Raymond Hill School for the year is today. Good buncha people there. I'd love to go back! Just started my cartooning classes at Tootin' Hills last week. What a return that was! What an honor it was to see the teachers and kids that I bonded with when I was there earlier in 2009. They made me feel like a rockstar when they saw me! Steve Kanaras and I will be giving a lecture/workshop Wednesday at Central School in Simsbury too. On top of all that, we're hosting the FLS weekly drop in tonight too! During all this, I still have commissions and jobs to do. Like I said, crazy.


Here's what I'm workin' on today...pictures of the good Doctor for a project we're workin' on.