Saturday, January 23, 2010

My name is Matt...it's been 15 days-


-since my last blog update. Ugh. Very sorry...here's an update. I want to thank Sarge's awesome comic store for hosting us for Indy Comic Week. I want to thank Doctor Del Rio's office, The Patchwork School House and Henry Cormier for all the freelance job opportunities. Finally, I want to thank Arisia (a cool sf show up in Boston) for an awesome time!

Now I'm knee deep in the new comic that Steve Kanaras is writing and the Saturday cartooning classes have started up again! Now we're pulling students from Windsor Locks, Simsbury, East Granby and Granby! Pretty cool! Both Steve and I will begin work at Raymond Hill School again and the holiday break is over at Tootin' Hills School. As I type this up, I'm realizing why I've been so tired lately!

I will try to record a show this week so be on the lookout for that!