Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Whew! Things are happenin'!

I know it's been a while since my last entry here...we'll just call it an adjustment phase.

The Granby Artists new year is underway and things are going in a orderly fashion. I've hosted two board meetings and one general meeting with positive feedback from all. I held my intro Comic Book Artists meeting at the tail end of January and my first REAL meeting will be this Saturday at Free Lunch Studios (from 3pm to 6pm if you're interested) where we'll go through the meeting and then draw/write together.

Our Junkfood strips continue to get out there. One of our most recent strips was published by the American Humanist Association

Steve and I continue to work on our next book...it's looking cool so far. I'll show you some peeks again soon....I'm contemplating working another 24 hour day soon (believe it or not, I really enjoy those!)