Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A lot goin' on!


Well, the Granby Leprechaun Hunt here in town had come and gone and I felt pretty good about it. All the Leprechauns that were painted were auctioned off! If you want to see all of the photos from it, go to my facebook page.

The following day, I received the absolute honor of meeting one of my idols, Mr Bob Camp. If you know me well, I am a fan of specific things...Conan the Barbarian stuff, Ren and Stimpy cartoons, Start Wars, Jaws and a handful of other things. Well, Mr Camp worked on the CONAN comics from Marvel AND the original REN & STIMPY cartoons. He was gracious enough to invite Steve and myself to his Artist Party. What a cool event this was! Bob was welcoming and super approachable, and on top of that - there were tons of other artists there too! It was a great day! A great day!