Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer ends...

...with a slap from Irene! I thought that August was going to be a big catch up month...boy was I wrong...I ended up doing a ton of work on the road at places like the Farmington Valley YMCA and University of Hartford's Summer Place. I hosted a couple King of Monster Mountain tournaments and Mad Science Cartooning events too.

It was a great summer...but you never feel like you did enough. We're working on the "connectivity" of everything Free Lunch...so that's taken me some time too. Check out our Free Lunch Studios biz page on Facebook and keep an eye on our Free Lunch Comics.com site for some changes too.



From here I can see 4 comics that I need to finish, along with Junkfoods and other jobs that will come down the path. No complaints though...I love every second of it!