Thursday, August 23, 2012

Newest jobs!

Alright, I guess the secret is out. Steve and I were invited to work on a book by the Wonderful Wendy Leonard! What a great experience this was! Harper Collins is the publisher and it's available for pre-orders now through Amazon. I know, I know...pretty crazy. We did a bunch of gags and a bunch of spot illustrations for this thing. I'll be honest, I can't wait for this to come out! http://www.amazon.com/Utterly-Completely-Totally-Useless-Fact-O-Pedia/dp/162087203X/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1345731894&sr=1-2

Another book that's just been released is from Twin Robotz, COSMI-KISS! This super cute romantic comedy was very fun to draw and came from the fountain of creativity, Wally Czyzniak! We'll be selling it at the Cliff's Con in Plainville this weekend.